BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

5.25.2008

Recommendations?

In June, I will by purchasing an MP3 player, as I lost my beloved blue Creative Zen Micro Photo in March and have seen no trace of it since. I can only assume my bad habit of not zipping my purse led to its disappearance. I would be more than happy to just buy another one, but they are no longer making the one I had.

Now I need to figure out what to get. So, tell me what you are using, along with the pros and cons (or what you think I'd like to use).

Must be at least 4 GB (that's how much space I was using out of the 8GB from the last one).

Would most likely not buy an Ipod, unless it truly is the best choice.

Would really prefer it be blue.

Other than that, I'm wide open.

**Update**
I've been reading tons of reviews and here are my thoughts.

The one I like best is iRiver Clix, but it is not sold in stores only direct from iRiver. Blah.

Ipod Touch looks awesome but costs way more than a lot of others.

Cowon D-something or other looks awesome, also, but is operated entirely by stylus, and I'm not sure I like that.

Creative Zen V:Plus is looking like the best of my options right now.

3 comments:

Mercutio said...

We each have a Creative Zen 2 or 3, and both work great. No problems. We also found them to be the best deal at the time of purchase.

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

You, Hanna, and Donald all have creative zen nanos, also known as creative muvo v100. They are no longer sold at any store in Springfield. They are good players, but I would not have chosen one based on space. The largest they came in was 2GB, and I was already at 4GB used on my 8GB. It is what I bought Donald for our anniversary and it works well for him.