BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

5.08.2008

Accomplishments

If I've done nothing else this school year, I can at least claim these  accomplishments:

1. ALL of my students are fully potty-trained (maybe an accident every blue moon, but otherwise trained and in "big kid underpants").

2. I've had 10 school days in a row with no restraints, the longest spurt yet, and cause to celebrate.

3. I've helped a third grade teacher learn how to help a third grade boy who so desperately needed it.

2 comments:

Hillery said...

You are such an amazing woman! And on top of all of this, you are an awesome friend. I personally think that all of those things are so much better than a teacher saying that their kids are at grade level. You truly improved their lives. Yay you! And I can't wait to have you to myself, ALL SUMMER!

Amber said...

Well, if I tried to say they were on grade level, I'd be lying....