BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

5.12.2008

oh what fun...

I took my class miniature golfing today. They had a blast, even though most of them had no concept of the fact that the ball should end up in the hole at some point.

However, on our way back to school, 3 blocks away, the city bus we were riding got rear ended. We had to sit for almost 2 hours waiting for the police and city utilites to make their reports and let us go. Our kids usually eat at 11:50, today they ate at 2:00. They were starving and cranky. The most frustrating part was being so close to school and not being allowed to leave the scene and take them back to school.

2 comments:

MamaKess said...

I heard all about it from our principal. I'm glad you made it back without any major meltdowns or behavior issues. I hope to join you at your next outing!

Hillery said...

Hey I just saw what is under your header! Oh my word, LOL! Didn't know where to comment about it, since your title doesn't have a comment button! Thanks for the laugh this morning.