BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

5.03.2008

Ole!

My husband, after months of saving, was able to buy his beloved XBOX 360 yesterday morning. He's been happy as a clam ever since. He has a few games to play for now. He even bought me a game. It is Viva Pinata. Hanna said I'd enjoy it and I really do. Its like Sims for pinatas. I expecially like Mousemallow pinatas. (I still would like a Wii, though...someday.)

Also, for Cinco de Mayo, Qdoba gave away free tacos tonight. Donald and I, plus Hillery and her kids took full advantage of free chicken and steak tacos! We also decided next year, Donald and Joey are participating in the burrito eating contest. We've seen them eat burritos faster than the people who competed tonight.

1 comments:

Ouph said...

I'm glad you like the game!