BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

5.07.2008

The eyes have it




I've always thought this woman was gorgeous, ever since I fell in love with Mad About You. I still think so. But right now, I'm very proud of her. I watched her on Letterman the other day and was struck by the fact that, despite her career requiring women to not age, gain weight, or do any other normal human function, she is aging (beautifully) and letting it happen. She looks so natural. There is obviously no Botox, and I would say no cosmetic surgery, either. I LOVE the laugh lines around her eyes. They look adorable. Helen, keep it up!

The only other woman I can think of in Hollywood who is doing this as well as Helen is Susan Sarandon, and I think she is beautiful as well.

(On a side note, I recently realized one of the people I know that are my age has the beginnings of laugh lines in the corner of their eyes, and I thought, "Oh, that's cute!" Someday, I hope to have proof that I've led a happy, joy filled life. Although, if my mother is any indication I may not have wrinkles until I am much older. She still doesn't have them.)

0 comments: