BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2.28.2008

my new girl crush

For the last 2 years or so, my "girl crush" has been Sienna Miller. She has reprehensible morals, I know, but I still find her completely adorable. It's the freckles.

However...in the past few days, my eye has wandered (sorry, Sienna!). I have a new girl crush.

Ellen Page. Now, I have not seen Juno, her Oscar nominated movie. I've never seen anything she's been in. But in interviews, pictures and on the Oscars, she was so cute!

I still think Sienna is wonderfully attractive, but she's been replaced.

(Girl crush, for the curious, is when you think a chick is so dang cute you have to look at her every time she is on screen/in pictures. It is NOT sexual in any way.)

I never pick the "beautiful, hot, sexy" girls as my girl crush, it is always the "girl next door/cute" type. I wonder what that says about me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about Angelina? She is sexy and hot! And we both adore her! But Ellen Page is cute, and much more girl next door. Though living in Springfield, we have more of a chance of running into Angelina!

Amber said...

I do adore Angelina,in an awe inspired "Wow, she's hot!" way. But also because of how well she turned her life around in order to be a good mother to her kids, ending her crazy destructiveness to just carry Maddox around alot for 3 years.

And I'd love to meet her taking her kids out in Springfield!

However, she's never really qualified as my "girl crush." That post was filled by Julia Stiles, then Sienna Miller and now Ellen Page.