BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2.20.2008

A date with Gabbie

Gabbie was sad that my birthday did not involve roller skating or eating out this year. She was also sad that she did not get to come to my party. Hillery consoled her by telling her I would do something with her alone this week. So, last night, I had a date with Gabbie.

I called to ask her to go out with me and she was excited to say yes. I asked what we should eat and she said Umi. I said that was not in the budget! She said Incredible Pizza, so I suggested Cici's (cheaper and does not make me want to have a seizure!) She said yes, so away we went!

As we ate, Gabbie said, "Aunt Amber, we are just alike! We both don't eat the crust!"




We finished our pizza and went to look at the deserts. Gabbie was shocked at the idea of a buffet not having an ice cream machine (and secretly, I totally agree with her).



So, we hoofed across the parking lot to Hanna Banana's, where she got a huge ice cream cone and ate the whole thing!



She got chocolate, of course, because she's a girl! Despite the dripping and ice cream running down her hands and chin, she was determined to not waste a drop. We went through a ton of napkins, because every few bites, she exclaimed "This is freezing my face!" and I would have to wipe her off.





She was quite amused with her chocolate beard and moustache. She kept standing up to admire it in the mirror.


0 comments: