BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2.16.2008

birthday planned

I finally decided on a birthday plan. Even though some of my friends are allergic to my dear cat, Jax, I decided I really do want people to come over. Every week some of our friends come to "Monday Night Dinner." We are just moving it up 2 hours and inviting more people than usually attend. My allergic friends (Hanna, Chris and Joey) will come, they just may not be able to stay as long, which is unfortunate...but at least they are coming.
I am going to make cabbage rolls, which I have been craving for a while, but my husband thinks sound awful. But he cannot complain if they are for my birthday, right? Hillery will make cupcakes (chocolate with rainbow chip frosting) and I will probably make potatoes of some sort and something that maybe the people who won't eat cabbage rolls can eat instead.
There. Now when people say "So what do you want to do for your birthday?" I actually have an answer.

0 comments: