BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2.27.2008

GRRRRR.

Why do we keep EVERYTHING??????

You never realize just how much crap you have until you have to wade through it on the spur of the moment looking for a document your husband needs by tomorrow and does not know when he last saw.

I've now looked for 2.5 hours and still, no luck.

If I cannot find it, I am not sure what that means for his new job, as they are the ones who want it by tomorrow.

So...if anyone happens to get a divine vision of where I can look next, call me, ok?

Update:
I have now spent 6.5 hours looking for it. I never found it. I think it is gone.
It is now 10:00. I am going to bed.
Mission failed.

2 comments:

MamaKess said...

My mother-in-law always says the St. Anthony's prayer when looking for things. Here's how it goes:

St. Anthony, St. Anthony
Please come down
Something is lost
And can't be found

It has worked for me!

Amber said...

I'll have to try that next time.

Enjoy your personal day tomorrow!