BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2.18.2008

It's my birthday!

It's officially my birthday, as of about 15 minutes ago. I need to go to bed, but the 3 hour nap I took today is preventing that.

The cabbage rolls are stuffed, and waiting in the fridge to be put in the slow cookers tomorrow. There will be spaghetti for the crazy people who won't eat them. And cresent rolls and spinach salad with cranberries, almonds and croutons. And potatoes, because you should always have potatoes with cabbage rolls. It's a requirement.

Our vacuum quit on us this week, so I borrowed Hanna's Hyla today and vacuumed for tomorrow's dinner. That was GROSS. There was literally mud in the bottom of the Hyla when I was done. Yuck. But I know the carpets are much cleaner, right?

The living room is clean, the kitchen is half way there. It will be finished tomorrow and Donald said he'll do the bathroom. So, I will have a clean house to host the party (which is good since some people coming have never been here before).

I still wish I had tomorrow off. That would be such happy stuff. Oh well. I'll live over it.

Mom has 6 inches of snow right now. The snow was falling fast enough today that KCI airport closed, because of fear of hydroplaning aircraft. They delay flights alot, but rarely do they close. They've had as crazy a winter as us, if not more so. Mom is really sick of snow.

I'm out of things to say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Amber's birthday! I'm glad you are excited about your party, and I'm glad that I'm helping out a little bit! Sorry about your vacuum dying. Glad that Hanna could loan you the Hyla, though it sounds like it sucked up a lot of gross stuff! See you tonight, and Happy Birthday!!

The Ingraldi Family said...

Happy Birthday Amber! Hope you have a great day.