BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2.13.2008

birthday plan?

I need to come up with a birthday plan. I know this because three people have asked in the last 24 hours what my birthday plans are. Problem. I have none.
What do I want to do on my birthday??? Someone find out and let me know, ok?
My main problem at this moment in the planning is that I have a cat, and good friends who are deathly allergic to my cat. But I do not want to inconvenience people by using their house (even when they tell me to). I also cannot spend a ton of money to go out somewhere. Quite simply, I decided our 5 year anniversary was more important than my 28th birthday and Valentine's Day. So, we spent money for that instead.
But, now I am stuck. And I don't know what to do. Last year, I took Gabbie roller skating. I loved that. We went to Texas Roadhouse afterwards with a big group. I remember other birthday events, but not necessarily what year they occured. I remember going to Trolley's, then to Hanna's. I remember a surprise party at Hillery's. I remember Village Inn. Notice, none of these took place at my house.
I don't like the idea of forcing people to not come by having it here, with my deadly kitty cat. But at the same time...I like the idea of inviting everyone over.
Thoughts? Suggestions? Brilliant ideas? Miracle cure for allergies?

0 comments: