BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

11.30.2008

Snow...

Is cold. And yucky. And slickery.

But, I've otherwise had a great Thanksgiving Break.

I got to go home, which is always a treat. James and Jessica (my brother and his girlfriend) came down on Wednesday and I rode back with them. Thursday was food, family, Tripoley, Dominos, and an insane trip to the Zona Rosa shopping Center from 11 pm to 3 am. (Really good deals from midnight to 3. Like 50-70% off EVERYTHING.) It was cold, and people were CRAZY. Never again. The deals are not worth the amount of trouble it is. Friday was sleeping in, then having my nephew, Sage, for several hours, then shopping with mom. I got 2 new shirts and a new sweater and a digital camera for James and Jessica's Christmas present. With Sage and the next baby (fingers crossed for a girl), it will get plenty of use. Also got my Taco John's fix, a must on any trip home.

Then on Saturday, Hanna and Chris took us to the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert as our Christmas gift. It was awesome. All I could think while I was there was that Bryan has to go see them. He would have been in symphonic rock heaven.

Today has been football, carpet cleaning and hiding from the snow.

This week is Christmas decorating time!!! I cannot wait to get my tree up and my lights strung. I love the whole event. Cocoa and carols and baubles and sparkles. Bring it on, baby!

0 comments: