BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

11.19.2008

two things

I've had a couple of random things bouncing off my skull. Neither of them are important, but here they are.

1. The movie Four Christmases. Seriously people. Does ANYONE in the universe think that the adorable, talented Reese Witherspoon would marry the obnoxious, sloppy, vulgar Vince Vaughn? I know, I know, Jennifer Aniston dated him. But she was rebounding off of the loss of Brad and is allowed to make a bad call. But putting Reese and Vince in a movie and asking me to buy that match up? I don't think so.

2. McDonald's Chicken Nuggets. Pay attention people. McDonald's has exacted a "bad math tax" against you. They now have a 4 pc. nugget for $1.00. The 10 pc. is $3.39. The 20 pc. is $6.19. But, you could get 3 of the $1.00 4 pieces and have 12 rather than 10 nuggets for only $3.21. Save 18 cents and get two extra nuggets. Also, you could order 5 of the $1.00 4 pieces for $5.35 instead of 1 20 pc. and save yourself 74 cents on the same amount of food. You are basically paying extra to have fewer boxes, which I guess is better for the environment but kind of dumb for you. Do the math. I'm just saying. (Yes, I know too much about McDonald's nuggets, but it has bothered me for a couple weeks now. Ever since I saw the 4 pc for $1 sign, I wondered if the price of the other sizes went down. They didn't.)

0 comments: