BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

11.22.2008

hot TV

The other night as Donald and I were watching The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson, a commercial for the new CBS show The Mentalist came on. I mentioned that I thought the guy in it was sexy. Donald was mystified by this comment. But, seriously, I have actually watched The Mentalist, twice, despite my dislike of crime dramas and procedurals. I watch no CSIs, no Law and Orders, no Bones, no Numbers. It's not my thing. I prefer my TV people alive and not cut open. But for the eye candy that is Simon Baker, I've relented on occasion.

I've now decided he has made my Top 10 hot guys list. Since my list from #3-10 is not in a stable order, just a clump of guys I think are hot, I'm not totally sure who he has bumped. I do know it is NOT #1 or #2, as those two spots are firmly claimed and completely stable.

Simon Baker does not hold a candle to #1, the yummy hotness that is my Johnny.





















Or #2, the utterly attractive Taye Diggs. No one has a smile like him.















So, I am still mulling who to bump. But someone is getting the boot.

0 comments: