BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8.02.2008

Update

Still in New Mexico. Planning on returning sometime between tuesday and thursday.

Next week I am painting my classroom blue. Any volunteers? I am sad I did not get to choose the color, but the district will only let you get paint from them on their "approved pallette." I wanted light blue, but I have no idea if their light blue and mine will be the same.

School starts soon. That seems strange. This has felt like the never ending summer!

I bought my mom two presents today at a farmers market/craft fair. I now have to decide if I have the self control to save them for Christmas or not...

3 comments:

Mercutio said...

Paint lighter, maybe? Ooh, I'll bring some white, then we can mix them to get a lighter shade!

MamaKess said...

I can help for a bit:) It would be great to catch up over some paint fumes!

Anonymous said...

hey sissy...what day? can it be at night?