BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8.24.2008

Sage Riley

I finally got around to uploading pictures from my trip home in June. I thought I'd share some pictures of my nephew, Sage.


He loves bath time.










He sleeps really well at nap time. I was able to lay him down and shower, then blow dry my hair without it waking him up!




He always wakes up happy!














He LOVED to stare at Donald. Gabbie did, too as a baby. He's so cute, even babies notice it...



This one is my favorite.












He chews his fingers, but has little interest in his pacifier.









Mom and I bought him this super soft wooly mammoth at T-REX in K.C. He loved to chew it's head and rub it's trunk on his face.








He's a very happy baby. He smiles a lot. he looks so much like my brother it is crazy!







He fell asleep during a bottle, but his mean daddy wouldn't let him sleep and woke him up so he'd sleep at night.








0 comments: