BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8.19.2008

Sweethearts

I've always been a Johnny Depp fan (some of you may be aware of this), but today I found out something that further solidifies my adoration.

He, Jude Law (who is hot in a totally skanky way) and Colin Farrell (Oh, wait, that fits him, too...maybe more so) stood in to finish Heath Ledger's final film "The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus." The three decided not to be paid, but to donate their salaries to Ledger's daughter, Matilda. Ledger had not updated his will after her birth and there are doubts as to what she will recieve, as his father is kind of shady and is the executor.

I think this is totally sweet and the right thing to do.

(Side note, it is way past time for me to be in bed, as tomorrow is the first official day of work. Yet, I CANNOT sleep. It's always this way.)

0 comments: