BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8.20.2008

traditions

Well, my (school) year almost always begins with three things. This year was no exception. I start by not being able to sleep well the night before, then wake up super early with good intentions of getting to work early, only to spend over an hour in the bathroom (TMI, I know) and finishing it off by throwing up.

I don't know why my body insists on being stressed enough to vomit just because school is starting.

It's really kind of irritating!

2 comments:

Mercutio said...

Did you used to do this back when you were a kid? Could be carryover from that.

Amber said...

The not sleeping part, yes. I used to do that (and still do sometimes) not only before the first day of school, but before the first day back from any major vacation (Christmas, spring break) and before any major event I'm in or doing (wedding, long car/plane trip, acting in a play, etc.)

The intestinal issues and throwing up, not really. Although thinking back, I can remember a being naseous occasionally before the first day of school.

The question is still WHY! I'm good at school. It should not make me nervous, then or now.