BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

3.25.2011

A post of bulleted things and stuff

I can't seem to find words enough for paragraphs, so here's some short phrases...

*I loved the 70+ degree weather we were having.
*I hate the fact that we are back in the 40s.
*I need to move to a warmer climate...

*Spring Break was this week, and in it's honor, my daffodils and forsythia blooms opened up.
*They are both gorgeous.

*On the Monday of Spring Break, I cleaned.  And cleaned.  And cleaned.
*Tuesday, I was supposed to have a meeting, arrived and found it had been cancelled...so I went back home.
*Wednesday, I went to the assessors office for a property tax reciept, got my Kia inspected and got new car license plates.  They have little handprints on them, because they are cute and benefit CASA.
*Thursday, I went to a meeting, ate lunch with the darling Lauren Scott, toured the Harmony House and went to Trivia Night at the Patton Alley Pub.  We won!
*Today, the final true day of Spring Break (I don't count the weekend as Spring Break, since we always have the weekend off), I had Orange Leaf with Trinos, returned some things to WalMart, and picked up my pottery.

*I miss Shortcake.

0 comments: