BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

3.09.2011

hills and valleys

Yesterday was a momentous milestone.  It was the first day since bringing Shortcake into our home with NO TIME OUTS.  She was sweet and compliant and redirectable.  I was extremely pleased with how the day went.

Naturally, you can probably figure out how today went!  She had a decent morning and day at school, followed as soon as we got home by the worst tantrum I've seen yet.  Then a normal dinner and playtime and another big tantrum getting ready for bed.

I suppose that's normal, though.  I know that my being consistent with what is acceptable and unacceptable will go a long way toward helping us have more days like yesterday.  I'm trying to make sure that no matter how our day goes, we have a nice, calm, sweet few minutes right before bed so that her day ends well.

0 comments: