BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

12.21.2008

Thanks Murphy. P.S. I hate you.

Well, our lives being what they are at the moment, naturally our car has broken down. Again. 1 month and 18 days after the fuel pump quit. I month and 15 days after the battery died.

I had it towed today, but the shop isn't open, hopefully I will know something tomorrow.

We went to Gabbie's birthday party yesterday and when we left the car made the exact same sound and feeling it does if you have a flat.

Only, our tires are not at all flat. The last week or so, Donald felt a "pulling" and I felt a little "wobble." But everytime I felt it, I wasn't sure if I was making it up in my head. Apparently, it was something.

Pray it's cheap. Otherwise, we can't really afford to fix it. And more than likely, I can't go home for Christmas.

I hate cars.

0 comments: