BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

7.16.2008

sweet treats...

Okay, I was given a tip for Guilt Free Chocolate "Mousse." Basically a tub of Fat Free Cool Whip mixed with 6 tablespoons Nestle Quik Powder. Sweet, chocolatey fluffiness for only about 45 calories a serving! (Problem...you have to force yourself to stop at one serving!)

Then, today I was given new M&M premiums. I had the triple chocolate and mint flavors...

Wow. Unlike mint muskateers, these were no disappointment. Would I be able to spend $4 for M&M's? Not likely. But would I eat them whenever available? Oh, yes!

I also found Hanna a recipe for gluten free flourless chocolate torte and now, I'm dying to try it.

Lots and lots of chocolate cravings. Bad, bad, bad news.

1 comments:

Ouph said...

You may only try it with me!