BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2.08.2009

strange sickness

Well, this illness started with Davy having a sore throat, then throwing up, then feeling better in a couple days.

When I got it, it started with the sore throat, then a fever, then congestion and a bit of cough.

Now that my husband has it, it is a fever, a little throat soreness, a headache, chills, coughing and sneezing.

How does one illness manifest in so many different ways? Or did we not have the same thing?

I am feeling better, still a little congested and my throat is still a little tender, but I can swallow things again! No more fever and no more cough.

I hope he gets better soon, though. He actually agreed to take medicine, so I know he is feeling bad.

What an anniversary weekend, huh? (Saturday was our 6 year anniversary...we couldn't do much. Hopefully we will be all better and able to celebrate on valentines day!)

1 comments:

Diego said...

It then morphed into a shambling, moaning sort of illness, accompanied with a craving for human flesh.

Yay Zombies!