BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2.04.2009

Pray for Papa

My Papa, Jim, was diagnosed with lymphoma today. Right now, thats all I know. They haven't told him what kind yet, he has to meet with 2 more doctors and get a full body scan to see where all in his body it is. Then they will give him a treatment plan.

This hurts my feelers really bad.

I want miracles. I want it to disappear. I want him to not push away from God because of this. He was estranged from God for almost 20 years and has slowly found his way back over the last two years. He is in a good place right now, I want his faith to continue to grow strong.

I want a lot. But I serve a big God.

Pray with me. Pray for Papa.

2 comments:

Hillery said...

I will sweetie. And I'm really sorry that this is the diagnosis. I know it is harder considering that your other grandpa had cancer and you saw what happened. Many hugs to you.

Ouph said...

We'll pray. Keep us updated, please. Love.