BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

1.19.2009

Random update info

I've had stuff to write, but no real motivation to blog. So I didn't. Sorry for anyone who wished there was a post in the past couple weeks. Here is some of the stuff I may have written about if I'd felt like it.

Jax is getting better. No more twitching when touched and his fur is growing back. After all that, he caught a cold and sneezed non-stop for a week or so, but he seems to be over that, also. He doesn't mind his new food too much. The hardest adjustment has been not getting table scraps from Donald. (It's been as hard on Donald as it has been on Jax.

I got my SMART Board on Friday! It is wonderfully fun and I cannot wait to see how much fun my students have with it.

In related news, I am thinking I am too much of a teacher. Saturday night I dreamt of using my SMART Board. Sunday night I dreamt of teaching other people how to use it and also about playing with new Play-Doh with my students. Dreaming of school is just a little too lame for me to be ok with it.

Apparently my mind is REALLY into the SMART Board. I also got Play-Doh for my room on Friday night, we have not had any in our room this year. I know exactly how much my kids love Play-Doh. Having regular Play-Doh sessions will make them very happy. Apparently my mind was thrilled about that, too.

I took Gabbie roller skating last weekend. It was fun, she had a lot more patience and stamina for it this time (last time she was only 4, now she's 6). However, she also had more guts and tried to skate faster, resulting in a lot more falls. Combine that with her insistence on wearing a dress and tights instead of jeans, and she probably had bruises all over her behind and thighs from falling down on her skate wheels.

By my school, there was a sign advertising "Germin Shepherd Pupys for Sale." I am thinking the only way they spelled Shepherd correctly was by looking it up. They must have thought they knew how to spell the other words. Nope. A few days later they changed the spelling of Germin to German, but puppies is still spelled pupys. I am waiting for the third edition.

I think there my be more to say, but dinner's ready. Later.

0 comments: