BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

1.23.2009

late Christmas present? Early birthday present?

I am not sure why only the title of this post published the first time. I will try again!

My present was a wonderful, fabulous gift that made my whole week brighter. Here's the story:

Guy 1: Amber's birthday is in less than a month. We should get her a present.

Guy 2: You know, we really should. We've never given her one and she HAS been a loyal fan since she was 6.

Guy 1: But what can we give her that would make up for all the years we didn't give her anything?

Guy 2: I don't know...

:both guys thinking:

Guy 1: I've got it! We can fire Herm Edwards!

Guy 2: You're right! That would make her really happy! Let's do it!

(The previous conversation took place between the decision makers of the Kansas City Chiefs. Donald thinks I am nuts and this decision was not about me. He's totally wrong.)

0 comments: