BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

9.18.2008

great weekend, horrifying week

This past weekend was great!! We were sure we were going to get hurricaned out of RenFest, or at least hit hard on the drive back, but no! Beautiful day for RenFest, only sprinkled lightly twice, no other rain, and cool enough to be pleasant but not need a jacket. Sundays drive home saw no rain and no flooding. We could not have been luckier.

I also learned a new song from the Irish minstrels at RenFest. I've decided it is now Donald and I's song. The chorus goes:

Through the rain and through the snow
through the streets in my kilt I go
All the lasses say, "Hello!
Donald where's your trousers?"

Donald is changing his name to Fred...


So, as great as this weekend was...this week was horrifying. I had one of the worst experiences of my life on Tuesday, which I will not be able to discuss here for legal and confidentiality reasons. Lets just say I had no idea you could cry, hyperventilate and puke at the same time until I did it on Tuesday.

However, tomorrows Friday, so it's all looking up from here!

1 comments:

Mercutio said...

Wow, can't wait to hear that story, at least the parts involving your multitasking abilities. I always knew women were better multitaskers, but you've raised the bar.

All kidding aside, sorry things were awful.