BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

6.02.2008

Murphy strikes

Well, its time for another lesson in Murphy's law.

I lost my MP3 player the weekend after Easter. I searched high and low in the apartment, the car and at school.

I finally caved in and bought my iPod Touch with my stipend money last week.

Less than 7 days later, I find, under a nightstand, my creative zen micro photo.

Yep. I now have both.

I can't take the iPod back, as I have already opened it, used it, downloaded songs, adjusted factory settings, etc. (I don't think I'd want to anyway, as I mentioned before I'm kind of in love with it.)

I may list my Zen for sale, instead, but even that makes me sad. I really liked it and was sad to lose it.

2 comments:

Mercutio said...

Just don't look too hard or you might find that old Wii that you lost too. Incidentally, we are Wii-less, so if you find another one, let's pick a place at random and say maybe under your nightstand, we'd be happy to borrow your other one.

Amber said...

Yeah, wouldn't that be nice!!

I wouldn't count on it, though.

Currently I am a huge Wii fan. I am enjoying everything I've done with it, minus the golf game, which I suck so bad at. (Like I got an 18...on the first hole.)